Unless otherwise stated, I own or have previously owned all items listed in this collection.
Antique Chinese Textiles
- Show: Celebration of Silk
“The Friends of the Chinese University Art Gallery and Jenny Lewis welcomes you to this splendid tribute to the grandeur of Chinese Silk. This film shows a unique combination of several Chinese art forms – textiles, music, song and verse – designed to present the visual excitement of silk in movement, and the reticent elegance of courtly demeanour.”
- Qing Dynasty Men’s Robes
12 items. All sold.
- Qing Dynasty Women’s Robes
15 robes. All sold.
- Qing Dynasty Women’s Surcoats
- Republic Women’s Qipao Suits
- Qing Dynasty Women’s Short Robes, Vests, and Waistcoats
- Qing Dynasty Women’s Jackets
17 jackets. 9 for sale.
- Qing Dynasty Women’s Skirts
- Qing Dynasty Women’s Paired Skirt Panels
- Qing Dynasty Women’s Sleeve Panels
- Qing Dynasty Purses
- Qing Dynasty Framed Collars and Purses Collection
For sale as a collection
Antique Japanese Textiles