In the 1980’s I became a Christian, an experience that has had a profound impact on my life. I am passionate about all Jesus teaches for an abundant life.
For many years I was a fashion designer and a collector of antique Chinese textiles.
Today, in addition to my continuing Christian studies, I am a keen plein air artist.
For a complete look at my life so far, take a look at the “Love Not Lust” section – it’s my story but as an internet version of a coffee-table-book.
Below are a few videos and articles from my past.
- “A Way of Life” | BBC | 1987 | A short documentary about my life
- “Eye On Hong Kong” | TVB | 1986
- “Good Morning Hong Kong” | TVB | 1983
- “How Jenny Lewis was changed by Jesus” | SCMP Sunday Magazine | 1991
- “Jenny Lewis’ Damascus Road” | Peak Profile